Syracuse Academy of Science governance responsibilities are maintained by a Board of Trustees made up of community members and educators dedicated to the betterment of both Syracuse Academy and the educational system. The Board of Trustees provides oversight for all Science Academy of New York (SANY) schools.
Board of Trustee Meetings
The Board of Trustees meets monthly on the following dates. The meeting dates are subject to change up to a week before the meeting date. Video conferencing will be available in the alternate location for example if the meeting is in Syracuse location video conferencing will be at Utica Location or vice versa. The place of the meeting can be online according to the Governor's order and will be updated before each meeting with an online registration form. The meeting will start with an executive session at 6:30 PM, followed by a public session.
SANY Board Meeting Locations & Dates
Third Wednesday of each month starting at 6.30 pm.
The meetings will be held in person, and their locations will be:
- Rochester (School building, 151 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14620) for the September meeting
- Utica (School building, 160 School Lane, Frankfort, NY 13340) for October and April Meetings
- Syracuse (Conference center, 1415 West Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204) for all other meetings
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 6.30 pm in Rochester
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, December 21, 2022, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 6.30 pm
*Executive session will begin at 6.30 PM, and public session at 7.00 PM